Advanced Animation - Project 1



April 2020 to July 2020 (Week 1 to Week 14)
Jasmine Teoh Lee Suan (0331993)
Advanced Animation
Project 1: Flour Sack



Instructions:

Module Information Booklet:





This post contains a compilation of Project 1 in the module, Advanced Animation.

Process:

Ideation:

I have no idea how I thought of animating a flour sack into a poledancer, maybe it was from the viral tiktok video about a ferret dancing to 'Come Get Her'. I wanted it to be something fun and enjoyable though.

Thumbnail Storyboard: 
 

Editing Process:

Animating on Maya:




Compiling Animation and Sound on Premiere Pro:


Draft 1:


I was choosing between three songs for the BGM, Say So, Bad Guy and Come Get Her, in the end I went with the last one.

Floursack Animation:


Floursack Animation with Camera Panning:


Final Outcome of Project 1: Floursack




Reflection:

I had fun with this project, I was able to put what I learned from the exercises to practice in this project. It's my first time animating a 3D animation and I'm not used to it but I'm glad that I got to learn the basics of it through the exercises and this project.

End of Project 1.



Comments

Most Popular Post