Animation Fundamentals - Final Project

27/8/19 -  27/11/19 (Week 1 to Week 14)
Jasmine Teoh Lee Suan (0331993)
Animation Fundamentals
Final Project: Self-Introduction and Compilation Video with Music



We were to come up with a self-introduction around 10-15 seconds for our animation compilation.We were advised to put in our characteristics and personality to the idea.

Mind Map:

Story Board:

Self-Introduction Rough Ideas:



Initial Character Design:

It's me! And I'm wearing my favourite clothes, a bunny hair band because I was born in the year of the rabbit and my feature that stands out a lot, my lion-mane hair.


I made my eyes a little smaller after looking at the mirror again that.

These were the visuals that I made in Adobe Illustrator and transported to After Effects.




In Illustrator:




Transporting to After Effects to animate: 




 Adding Narration for Self-Intro and Background Music in Audition:



Final Self-Introduction and Animation Compilation with Sound:



Final Reflection: 
This class was quite fun and I got to understand more about the animation principles and techniques. I think that I grasped the fundamentals of animation much better after the exercises and projects from this class. I really liked seeing my animations move smoothly. I think that I do better at frame drawing animation than keyframing animation. I can't wait to learn 3D animation in the future oh yes I can.
 

Comments

Most Popular Post